Παρασκευή, 26 Αυγούστου 2011
This year i went to Crete!To Heraklio that a friend from my university years is living there!It was happy days with a lot of calm for me that I was in very need!Firstly, i was nervous about the trip because I had to do it alone until Athens...And secondly my suitcase!Oh!I couldn't imagine what I Had put inside it and it did not close!So I had to take out things!I put out my platforms!If you are a girl you have more things than a boy!I took a bus and then the ship from Piraeus....I was surprises that during the journey inside the ship people around my age were all focused into laptops!And something that also surprised me but maybe some of you has seen before was that all over the ship were people at the floors with sleeping bags!I took a chance to live that experience because a friend of mine gave me a slleping bag to sleep on it!
Kartero -Amnisos area
Time out with friends......
Flavors from hell!Chocolate fondu with flavor of hazelnut!God i can not describe how I felt after this!You can see how happy I was.
Kisses for now ;)
Δευτέρα, 22 Αυγούστου 2011
Thank you very much Maryliscious!!!How nice of you!I hope nad I wish you to keep on good work on your blog :)
- Favorite color: blue,green,white,yellow and pink
- Favorite animal: horse
- Favorite number: 17 (my birthday)
- What perfume am I using right now? Dolce Cabbana by DC for winter and Light Clouds by Moschino for spring-summer
- Something you always wear with you and identifies you: my contact lenses hahaha, a ring that i love and always play with it
- What’s your passion? :friends, books, painting, clothes,movies, traveling
- Getting or giving presents? Both but a little more i really enjoy to give and see other happiness
- What was the last eyeshadow you used? copper (something bronze and brown) The body shop!
10. Are your nails painted right now? yes!pink