Σελίδες

Ετικέτες

Τρίτη 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

My new-old jean jacket!

Before it was just and ordinary jean jacket as we all have from our school years....I didn't wear it for years.....And then I had an idea of change it a little with some details!It a pitty that I did not manage to take a before-photo!

What it did was that I found a fabric with colourfull patern and I got a relative that sews very well to sew it for me!My next thought is to add the samw in the end of the sleeves but I am not sure...It will probably be too much!So what do you think????????

Kisses Reaction

6 σχόλια:

Fashionable Rose είπε...

to latrevo etsi opos einai! nomizo den xriazete tpt allo! :) teleio x

oomph. είπε...

this is a fun update to an old jacket.

thanks so much for entering my giveaway! returning the follow :)
[oomph.]
Share the Love - Giveaway

Marissa D είπε...

einai teleio min prostheseis allo!polu kali i idea sou :-)

Reaction είπε...

Euxaristwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ioanna είπε...

Lovely blog!Thank you for your comment on mine!
Please come and follow my fashion wanderings - I will follow back!

xoxo
http://fashionwandering.blogspot.com

Reaction είπε...

Thank you Ioanna!I will follow you as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...